News & Weekly Specials
Check in every week to see the latest exclusive Specials
10 Tips to a Winter's Glow
Winter is not a girl’s best friend, which is why giving your skin a little extra TLC is essential. Here are 10 tips we recommend to help you get a radiant winter’s glow:
1. Wash with lukewarm water as this will avoid the stripping of your natural oils.
2. Moisturize immediately after bathing. It needs this especially after washing up.
3. Choose the right moisturizer - one that is nourishing and doesn’t have petroleum based ingredients (which can further dry your skin in winter).
4. Install a humidifier in your home to put even more moisture back into your skin while you’re sleeping.
5. Drink more water instead of hot cocoa because your skin needs extra hydration from the inside, out.
6. Exfoliate to eliminate dead cells, especially on our hands. Find an exfoliating mask you can use on both your hands and face and moisturize immediately afterwards.
7. Switch up your cleanser for a more hydrating version that contains moisturizing ingredients.
8. Eat foods high in water. Winter makes us want to turn to comfort foods, but opting for apples, oranges, tomatoes, and zucchini can support the healthy production of collagen and elastin.
9. Avoid toxins and irritants such as wool and chemical-laden detergents, which can bother sensitive skin.
10. Try making a DIY hydrating mask using ingredients such as avocado, honey, yogurt, olive, and jojoba oil.
Don’t forget to pamper yourself with one of Tropicalaser’s organic hydrating facials! All signs of roughness and winter dryness will be smoothed away to leave a polished and glowing complexion. We service Garden City, Great Neck, and surrounding areas. Give us a call at (516) 307-1543 to schedule your FREE consultation with an experienced Tropicalaser practitioner.
Please login first in order for you to submit comments