We’ve given you delicious and nutritious breakfasts, lunches, and other snacks. Now it’s time for the good stuff - dessert. We’ve rounded up three of our favorite guilt-free recipes that will both satisfy your tastebuds and leave you feeling good about your eating choices.
Watermelon Fruit Pizza and Yogurt
Sounds like a combination of many things, but this treat is the closest thing to healthy and delicious!
- Combine ½ cup low fat plain yogurt, honey, and vanilla in a small bowl
- Spread ¼ cup yogurt mixture over each slice of watermelon. Cut each slice into 8 wedges.
- Top with strawberries, blackberries, and mint
Chocolate & Nut Butter Bites
This sweet satisfaction is both creamy and nutritious.
- Top each bittersweet chocolate square (you need 8 ¼ ounce squares) with ½ teaspoon nut butter of your choice (almond, cashew, or pistachio).
- You will need 4 teaspoons of nut butter for this. 5 minutes and you’re ready to dig in!
Chocolate Avocado Shake
A shake recipe that finally has the one ingredient we can’t live without!
- You will need: 1 ripe avocado, 1 ½ cups vanilla almond milk or other nondairy milk, 3 tablespoons brown sugar or maple syrup, 2 tablespoons nondairy semisweet chocolate chips (melted), 1 tablespoon vanilla extract, and 12 ice cubes.
- Scoop avocado into a blender. Add milk, cocoa, brown sugar (or maple syrup), melted chocolate and vanilla
- Pulse and puree until smooth
- Add ice and puree until thick and frosty
- Microwave chocolate until melted
A healthy diet in conjunction with a fitness routine is the best way to slim down. But if you’re not seeing the results you’ve been working hard for, that’s where Cavi-Lipo can help! Ask us about our cavi-lipo treatments to see how they can benefit you. Call today for a free consultation at 516.307.1543 or visit our website for more information. We offer treatments to patients on Long Island at our Garden City location, 825 East Gate Blvd., Suite #104.